The IT Technician will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing and removing hardware and software from computer systems, and supporting the internal IT Help Desk. The IT Technician will be responsible for administration and internal support of the company’s PC’s, printers, scanners, and related equipment. Tasks include en...
The Avionics Technician role provides installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all wiring on company aircraft within the Avionics/Electrical Department.
* Install avionics equipment per engineering drawings while following wiring standards
* Perform basic soldering, harness build up and installation including wire stripping and crimping, fault isolation and repa...
The Air Force One Maintenance Intern role assists aviation mechanics with polishing and washing the aircraft and performs other duties as assigned. This is a temporary, full-time internship. This position is not eligible for company provided benefits.
* Learn assigned department processes and procedures
* Work individually or in a team under the guidance and instructi...
The Composite Technician role provides aircraft maintenance in a variety of areas to deliver quality and value to a diverse set of aviation customers.
* Read blue prints and tape measure to ensure project accuracy and completion
* Build components for aircraft applications using a variety of composite materials
* Utilize a table saw, jigsaw, drill, and sanding equipmen...