Aircraft Maintenance Technician
* Perform maintenance work on company Bombardier aircraft at our maintenance bases including but not limited to dismantling, overhauling repairing, assembling of all aircraft parts and components
* Perform routine releases returning aircraft to service
* Complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with company, manufacturer and FAA require...
The Lead Technician is responsible for monitoring the work performed by Certificated Technicians, including the proper execution of paperwork and forms in accordance with Company, Manufacturer and Federal requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform maintenance work and monitor Certificated Technicians on aircraft, in and about company shops, maintenance bases and l...
The Maintenance Technical Leader provides technical expertise to his shift and collaborates closely with Maintenance Control and Inspection
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop Technical Services documents to ensure timely maintenance actions are performed on the aircraft using approved or accepted data for the ATA chapters assigned.
* Coordinates documentation for all r...
Line Maintenance Technicians must be appropriately rated for the areas they are assigned.
Airframe and Powerplant Certificate is the minimum license and/or certificate requirement for a Line Maintenance Technician
Must reside in the Washington, DC area.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
Hold a mechanic certificate relative to their area of supervision.
Completed INDOC and air...
Must hold an AIRFRAME and POWERPLANT LICENSE
FCC License helpful, but not required
Must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
Must possess a valid driver‘s license
Must be a US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
Must be able to provide your own tools
Successful completion of drug and alcohol screening
Must not have any...
Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to become an Aviation Maintenance Technician II.Job Summary: Maintain or repair of some or all of the following; aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components and avionics systems according to Delta and FAA specifications. Perform inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component. Documenting maintenance procedures ...
Aviation Maintenance Technician II - Line Maintenance
Requisition #: 262881
Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to become an Aviation Maintenance Technician II.Job Summary: Maintain or repair of some or all of the following; aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components and avionics systems according to Delta and FAA specifications. Perform inspections during as...
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, ...