Repair Technician I - Electric
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 52672BR Date posted 08/18/City Miramar
This position is located in our Miramar, FL MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul) plant. Selected candidates are expected to perform various tasks circling assembling, disassembling, inspecting, cleaning and performing repair and overhaul o...
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, ...
L-3 Vertex Aerospace is headquartered in Madison, Mississippi with operating locations world-wide. We provide Rotary wing and fixed wing maintenance and logistics services, Expeditionary maintenance -- Quick response staffing support. We are a leading provider of Army Rotary Wing maintenance services, base support services for maintenance, transportation, and supply.
- Performs depot level F-15 mechanical modifications.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform mechanical modification/repair.
- Utilizes tooling assemblies for depot level modification and repair of mechanical parts.
- Performs wedging and fitting of tubi...
- Performs depot level F-15 structural modifications.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
-Utilizes tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
- Performs close tolerance...
- Performs depot level F-15 Electrical modifications.
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification/repair.
- Utilizes tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring.
- Performs connector ter...
Seeking a Product Repair / Modification Lead Tech supporting the CV-22 program at Hurlburt Field AFB, FL.
Leads the assembly, disassembly and modification of systems by overseeing the change, removal, replacement or upgrade of aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes. Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul. Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment...
Support all corporate building maintenance needs at the Spirit Support Center, Spirit Learning Center, Fort Lauderdale Warehouse and provide building maintenance support to all Spirit leasehold space at Fort Lauderdale Airport and any other Spirit facilities
within our route network. Assists in the day to day building management functions and provides support to Building Services’ needs.
Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to become an Aviation Maintenance Technician II.
Job Summary: Maintain or repair of some or all of the following; aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components and avionics systems according to Delta and FAA specifications. Perform inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component. Documenting maintenance procedure...
$200 Monthly Bonus! Work is on commercial aircraft in an MRO setting with a start date of mid August.
Your Role will be to:
* Within budgeted or estimated time, repair, modify, install, and perform routine maintenance of all Avionics systems with accuracy and with minimal assistance.
* Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, e...
This is a long term contract doing C&D checks working on 717-200, 727, 737, 757, 767, 777, A318, A319, A320, A321, A330, DC-9, MD-88, MD-90-30 Must have your own tools, good transportation, pass all F.A.A. requirements. Be legal to work in the United States.All A&P mechanics that we hire are required to have a Valid A&P license.Some contracts (rare) will required Structures, Av...
New Hire Start Date 8/14/17 (this is the only start date for new hires)
Rehire start dates 8/21/17 & 8/28/17
Must have 2 yrs minimum commercial experience on Heavy Commercial aircraft. A&P Licenses(FCC License is a plus), expected to be long term. Must have your own tools, good transportation, and pass all F.A.A. requirements. PLUS $100.00 BONUS EVERY 30 DAYS for the 1st 6 months ...
A & P Technician
The A& P Technician accomplishes overnight maintenance checks, up to and including line & service checks, along with non-routine heavy maintenance.
Essential Job Functions:
· Troubleshoots and repairs aircraft systems, engine, electrical and avionics malfunctions
Accomplishes overnight maintenance checks, up to and
including line & service checks, along with non-routine heavy maintenance.
Troubleshoot and repair aircraft systems, engine, electrical and avionics malfunctions.
Completes logbooks, non-routine work cards and documents in accordance with General Maintenance Manual.
POSITION SUMMARYHave you ever wondered how to break into the world of private aviation? Do you have what it takes to provide exceptional customer service? If so, Flexjet may be the place for you!
Flexjet is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our team as Line Service Technicians. This position represents Flexjet in a positive and professional manner while serving as the primary conta...