The User Tech Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to a workforce located across the globe. The position is responsible for first and second level problem determination, problem/incident recording, problem resolution and problem escalation per Business Technology policies and procedures. User Tech Support Specilaists provide second-level...
The Library Technician is responsible for the maintenance of the Technical library, to include filing of technical and government publications. The Library Technician is a direct report to the Quality Control Manager.
• Establish and maintain a Master Technical Data Library, to include all technical publications and applicable government publications ...
An Avionics Technician is to inspect, troubleshoot, install and repair complex aircraft avionics and electrical system problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Layout and assist with system installations.
* Perform system calibrations and functional checks.
* Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies.
* Interpret flight test data in order to di...
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
* One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Forklift experience preferred
* Must be detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office products