Job ID #: 10693
Location: US - Michigan - Peck
Functional Area: Operations
Division: PIP - Measurement & Calibration Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Travel Percentage: 0
Sets up and operates machin...
* This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder')
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for...
Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to become an Aviation Maintenance Technician II.
Job Summary: Maintain or repair of some or all of the following; aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components and avionics systems according to Delta and FAA specifications. Perform inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component. Documenting maintenance procedure...
Set up and operate equipment involved in performing operations such as Sawing, Broaching, Stamping, Drill and Tap on items similar in nature, but varying in size by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Sets-up and operates production machinery, and other items similar in nature.
CNC Operator - Lovejoy
The CNC Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of one or more assigned mulit-axis CNC machine tools to produce component parts in accordance to engineering drawings, internal sketches, or other specifications provided by engineering.
* Meeting production schedules and standard timeframes established for setup and cycle times.
The Maintenance lead person is responsible for a wide variety of operations associated with planned and unplanned maintenance, repair, rebuild, improvement, and installation of all types of machinery, other special purpose equipment used in manufacturing, along with grounds and facility maintenance. Responsible for leading the maintenance team to ensure all tasks are complete...
* Basic Blue Print reading skills
* Basic inspection gaging skills a plus.
* Good hand dexterity
* Ability to work in a high paced team environment
* Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions
* Entry Level opportunity
* Ability to work overtime
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 Cargo airline is seeking qualified Aviation Maintenance Technicians to help us provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork. Ameriflight operates over 170 aircraft with more than 2,000 weekly departures from 18 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, c...
Technicians ensure aircraft are maintained with the highest degree of safety and are ready for scheduled flights.
Perform day to day planned and unplanned Aircraft Maintenance on A320 family aircraft.
Perform maintenance in compliance with Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
Complete required training and actively maintain training currency as defined in Company Manuals...