Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Location: Newark, NJ (EWR)
* Perform maintenance work on company Bombardier aircraft at our maintenance bases including but not limited to dismantling, overhauling repairing, assembling of all aircraft parts and components
* Perform routine releases returning aircraft to service
* Complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with company, ...
The Maintenance Technical Leader provides technical expertise to his shift and collaborates closely with Maintenance Control and Inspection
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop Technical Services documents to ensure timely maintenance actions are performed on the aircraft using approved or accepted data for the ATA chapters assigned.
* Coordinates documentation for all r...