Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Location: Newark, NJ (EWR)
* Perform maintenance work on company Bombardier aircraft at our maintenance bases including but not limited to dismantling, overhauling repairing, assembling of all aircraft parts and components
* Perform routine releases returning aircraft to service
* Complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with company, ...
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Start your career on the right path. Join our results-oriented...
The Maintenance Technical Leader provides technical expertise to his shift and collaborates closely with Maintenance Control and Inspection
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop Technical Services documents to ensure timely maintenance actions are performed on the aircraft using approved or accepted data for the ATA chapters assigned.
* Coordinates documentation for all r...