* Associate/Bachelor’s degree of Science in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
* 3-5 years as a manufacturing engineer with technical background in CNC machining of various metals, with a short run environment.
* Proficient in the use of GD&T principles.
* Aerospace experience highly desired.
* This position requires mathematical ability and excellent verbal and written...
* High School Diploma or equivalnet.
* 2-3 years in a business environment.
* PC and data entry experience.
* Work requires the ability to understand and follow instructions, the ability to concentrate and the ability to work as part of a team.
* This position requries strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to attention to detail.
* Bachelor Degree in in Business Management or equivalent desired.
* 5 years of customer support and contracts management experience in a similar level position preferably in a manufacturing environment working with government and commercial aerospace contracts or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Previous customer account management and contract administration required.
High school diploma or equivalent with 3 years of related experience. Post high school coursework or professional certification preferred. Quality assurance experience, including CMM experience, preferred. Working knowledge and use of all types of standard inspection equipment, such as micrometers, dial borg gaugs, internal and external thread gages.