This position is responsible for assisting authors with content consistency across the manuals and the media in which they are presented.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Provide technical writing support to operating departments
* Assist Subject Matter Experts (SME) in maintaining polici...
Required Skills, Education and Experience
* BA/BS Degree within a communications or technical discipline.
* Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, presentation, etc.
* Strong proficiency in English language to apply rules of grammar and spelling.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills and interviewing skills when working with SMEs and technical leads.
* Excellent computer skills, sp...
Prepare changes/revisions to existing technical publications and/or create new publications in accordance with prescribed specifications in either electronic or hard copy format.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Authoring Technical data in SGML/XML for Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM).
* Research engineering drawings, technical specifications, equipment catal...